C What is your favorite Carol?
H What or Where makes you feel like you are Home?
R What do you find Relaxing during the Holidays?
I What do you want to Instill in others about Christmas?
S Savior or Santa? Explain. can also be both...
T How do you Trim your tree? Colors, themes, something special
M All time favorite Holiday Movie?
A What is the one thing that is tangible that you would Ask Santa for?
S Favorite winter Snack, please include the recipe if you know it.
Here are my answers:
Carol God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, or Carol of Bells
Home Spending Time with family over the Holidays
Relaxing Snuggling up in PJs and watching a Christmas Movie
Instill I want to pass on the true meaning of Christmas and not the commercialization of it
Savior/Santa Both, Santa is great for kids but The season is about the SAVIOR
Trimming Traditional colors, Red and Green with some simple ornaments and a red ribbon as garland
Movie A Muppets Christmas Carol
Ask for A new camera, I almost feel lost without one
Snack Chex Mix, Traditional, pretty sure the recipe is on the back of the Chex boxes
Join in the fun if you would like.
2 comments:
Hey Stephanie!!
I was just wondering if you could remind all your Bethel girls that the goodie exchange is this Tues at moms. All the details are on the blog but I didn't know who checked it regularly and who didn't. I meant to send a reminder postcard but time got away from me!!! Hope to see you Tuesday.
That is a really cute idea! I might use it on my blog.
Post a Comment