As I'm sure you already know, I love the Holiday Season. Now I'm curious as to what some of your Turkey Day traditions are?
We really don't have any in place yet but we are hoping to. Our main thing we do on Thanksgiving is spend it with family and look at the adds for Black Friday.
A couple of years ago Chad and the guys in his family tried to start a family Turkey Bowl. I think they would really like to see that take off but they need more of the guys in our families to commit. Plus, I personally think they need to take it easier on our peers (poor Uncle Bill). And I have to hand it to Uncle Bill that he did awesome and played against Chad and Joel. He deserves a award of some kind. Maybe while he is here this year we can rig something up for his award!
Please let me know what some of your families traditions are, whether it be types of food, activities/or lack there of, funny things, meaningful things. I'm excited to find out what you all do to celebrate!
Happy Turkey Day if I don't talk to you before then!
A few pictures from last year's feasts!
1 comment:
Thanksgiving has never been a big deal with our family. Personally I am more excited about shopping on Friday. I wish I had something unique or fun to share.
Post a Comment