The Gunstream Gazette

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful day(s).  This year we spilt up our Christmases.  We were able to spend a dad with Chad's dad and wife, Chad's mom on Christmas Eve and did her candlelight service, and then Chad, Brinley and I enjoyed a relaxed Christmas morning by ourselves and invited Chad's mom and youngest brother over for breakfast.  After we cleaned up and got things ready we headed to my parents house to spend time with my family.  It was an enjoyable time.  Chad and I really felt prepared this year and not very stressed.  I think we enjoyed this Christmas the best since we've been married.  I have attached some Christmas pictures to highlight our week.

Chad's Dad's house on the 22st.
Blenker Family on Christmas Eve, Chad's mom's house
Jeff and Chelsi's family at Chad's Mom's house
Us at Chad's Mom's house
Carol and Joel
Brinley in her Christmas dress
Christmas morning in a new rocking chair opening her stocking
Enjoying her time in the kitchen
At Steph's Parents house on Christmas
Papa, Logan, Nana, and Brinley
Paul and Sharee with Logan
Merry Christmas!  Happy New Year!
And to all a good night!

We hope this finds all of you happy and well!


1 comment:

Krista said...

Looks like you had a really fun Christmas. Brinley's dress is darling! I love that picture of the two cousins peering through the railing.