For my two nephews and one of my nieces Chad and I made growth charts for them. I think they turned out okay. My sister-in-law told us that we should try to sell them on line. Chad and I thought that it might be a good way to make a little extra income. I don't know, it's a thought. I don't even know what someone would pay for something like this. Any thoughts or ideas about these? The plain basic one is on the right and then there is a boy and a girl one, each of the fabric blocks has a clip to be able to hold a picture of the child.
6 years ago
4 comments:
those turned out great stephanie! they are adorable. i think you could sell them for sure. for a price - figure out your cost, time, and then add maybe 10-15%? it might give you a fair number.
You are very talented and crafty! I am impressed!
These turned out awesome! I've seen growth charts upwards of $50 online... but I think Kristen's idea with the 10-15% is a good one :).
cute, I'm a big crafter myself. check out Etsy.com for design ideas, selling, pricing and more.
Post a Comment