I want each of you to cast your vote on who you think won the Tack Christmas Outfit contest. To leave your vote just leave a comment with won you think won as your comment. I will reveal who the winner was on Friday.
Contestant "A"
Contestant "B"
Contestant "C"
Contestant "D"
Contestant "E"
Contestant "F"
Contestant "G"
Thanks to all who came we had a wonderful time. There were 14 people and 8 kids there.
6 comments:
I think that contestant E wins. And I have to say, your outfit looks like something I've seen pictures of my mom wearing from days past...and I'm not joking!
Though Contestant 'B' had a great sweater, I'm going to have to go with Chad for the complete ensemble. My lands, the pants were great. And Steph, I think that you just looked too cute to be 'tacky.'
I think "E" had the best outfit
I choose F! The maroon high water pants secured my vote!
Meagan is quite a beauty in her get up, but then Chad... tough to vote. I give Chad the vote for being man enough to be seen in that outfit! Your party looked like it was a great time! I feel the need for an 80's party, hmmm... volunteer appreciation party in for the nursery, maybe??? We'll see. I do big hair real well!
Well well well I must say that Contestant F wins the prize in my book. That's a manly man and quickly drew a gasp/laugh from me. Worthy of drawing a comment (finally) from your Aunt Chris!
Post a Comment