Hey Steph! Guess who? Hope you don't mind I tracked you down through your blog. Every once I go searching to see who I can find...and I found you :) You look great and I love your hair, and you said you could never go short. You have a super cute family.
I would love to get together. I miss you too. I'm not sure yet of when we will be going or how long we are staying up there, but we should be able to work something out! I am also planning to meet up with Christy, so maybe the three of us? I don't mind at all if you follow my blog, I set it up so family and friends can keep up with us and I consider you both :) Also here's my email: tinakris@hotmail.com.
Oh i am glad you had a great party at Carols or "MY BOSS" as my dad says haha i was laughing when he said the GUnstreams had a fun at night at your "BOSS'S" house.
I have two beautiful daughters and a dream of a husband. I am loving life as a stay-at-home mom and a wife. I love organized chaos and piles, and always am looking for new and creative ways to teach and discipline my three and a half year old. I'm 30ish and am looking forward to what God has in store for the future. I'm a teacher at heart, but that's on the back burner for right now. I'm focusing on my husband and kids coming first. I have a lot to learn and am working through weight loss, patience, and learning to be content with what we have been blessed with right now. Our family has been so blessed through out the years and I'm grateful for God's provision. I love my family and friends. I spend my days playing with my girls, meeting for play dates, doing Bible studies, scrapbooking (when time allows), and trying to dig out of the laundry pile that is plotting to bury my livingroom.
6 comments:
What a special family tradition!
Hey Steph! Guess who? Hope you don't mind I tracked you down through your blog. Every once I go searching to see who I can find...and I found you :) You look great and I love your hair, and you said you could never go short. You have a super cute family.
I would love to get together. I miss you too. I'm not sure yet of when we will be going or how long we are staying up there, but we should be able to work something out! I am also planning to meet up with Christy, so maybe the three of us? I don't mind at all if you follow my blog, I set it up so family and friends can keep up with us and I consider you both :)
Also here's my email: tinakris@hotmail.com.
Sounds good! When I have a better idea of what's going on, I'll let you know and we'll make plans.
Hi! I got your blog from Kristina. It's been a long time! You look great. Your daughter is so cute. I love family traditions.
Oh i am glad you had a great party at Carols or "MY BOSS" as my dad says haha i was laughing when he said the GUnstreams had a fun at night at your "BOSS'S" house.
Morgan
Post a Comment