This afternoon Brinley and I went to our friend Krista's house and enjoyed the afternoon with Krista, Olivia and Baby Spencer and also Jackie and Luke. It is more obvious to me that Brinley might be taller than her friends but her attention span is a lot less than her friends who are 6 to 7 months older than her. We had a wonderful time.



Here is a great poem for Easter for your kiddos as you enjoy jelly beans. I got this from our church on Sunday. Thanks Pastor Kym.
Jelly Bean Prayer
Purple reminds me that You are King.
Green reminds me that You made everything.
Orange reminds me You create each new day.
Yellow reminds me You are the Light and Way.
Black reminds me of the sins I have done.
White reminds me that through You they're all gone.
Red reminds me on the cross, You shed blood.
Pink reminds me that You are Love.
Thank You for Jelly Beans, they're more than a treat- They're a promise of hope, a promise so sweet.
1 comment:
We had so much fun. Thanks for coming over! Sorry about our nap time meltdown... I love the poem, too. The cookies look delish, but I know who would eat more than her share at our house!
Post a Comment