The Gunstream Gazette

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Fun Time at Rafiki

Brinley and I went to Rafiki with some friends last week and enjoyed our time.  Brinley loved the big slide.  I lost count of how many times she went up and down that things, at least 40.

Climbing up to the big slide

ready to come down the big slide.

  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun - where is it? and how much does it cost to get in? I'm keep searching for fun ideas for summer.

Anonymous said...

Ya, what Kara said....

Stephanie said...

Rafiki is downtown Boise on State Street, it shares a building with Zamzows. It is really sort of spendy...about $8 a child. Adults are free. It is very relaxing but if you watch the Treasure Valley magazine there is sometimes a pay one child get one free coupon. That is why we went.