Brinley has been interested in potty training since February. Chad and I really didn't want to force her to use her potty because we thought 20 months was pretty young. But she kept showing interest and would tell us she wanted to go potty so we bought a potty chair and started working with her on this. We have only started making a big deal about it and taking her to the potty on a regular basis since the middle of March. Brinley loves to put stickers on her potty chart everytime she goes but I almost feel like I missed my big window of opportunity. She seems to only go to the potty when she wants to. The good thing is that she will go both ways and sit on almost any type of potty. I beginning to think that if I really focused on and pushed this one weekend that she would conquer this. Does anyone have any sugguestions of what worked for them? Wish us luck.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Let me know what you figure out, PLEASE!
wow! that is awsome!!! amazing. we are not even close!
Post a Comment