The Gunstream Gazette

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Favorites

In this post, I want to find of what parts of fall you all like best.  Please respond in your comments 0r by e-mailing me your response.  I love hearing from you all.  

F (Your favorite food recipe
A (Favorite fall activity)
L (Favorite fall liquid drink)
L (what you look forward to when fall comes)

Here are my answers:

F Pumpkin Dip 
Ingredients:
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (15 oz.) Pumpkin
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
Blend together and serve as a dip for fruit, angel food cake, pound cakes, cookies, & waffers

A Going to take pictures with the fall colors.  We try to take our pictures at a different place each year.  I also enjoy going to the corn maze.

L Big Train, Chai Tea!

L I love breaking out the sweaters, decorating, and getting ready for the holidays!


I love fall.  The changing colors, new smells, cooler temperatures, sweaters, comfort foods, and the beginning of decorating season for the holidays!  I have attached some of my favorite fall pictures taken thus far.   

Chad and I, while we were dating, took a day road trip to Sun Valley for some fall pictures.

Chad and Brinley, last year, at Katherine Albertson's park for a possible Christmas card picture

Brinley enjoying the fall colors.

The leaves had fallen

Aren't the colors gorgeous? 

Enjoy this FALL!

6 comments:

Candice Blenker said...

You are so creative with your blog... seriously I am so boring! And yeah, not cheesy at all!

andreawilliams said...

Great pictures!

Kym said...

F - Apples! Sweet and crisp! I love apples.

A - Pumpkin patch and maze. Family games at night.

L - Chai! Extra hot, skinny with whip! And as spicy as you can make it! Or my economical version, made at home, equally as yummy!

L - Going through the clothes and feeling like I have a new wardrobe without spending a dime! Also, Harvest Party and getting costumes for the kiddos. And last but not least: THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Thanks for letting me play along.

Shawna said...

F - I enjoy eating soup and chili in the fall.
A - Picking pumpkins, harvest party at church
L - Hot cider, Toasted marshmallow Hot cocoa, and I recently had Chai and really liked it!
L - I look forward to the coming holidays and time indoors with my family!

Kristen said...

Yeah - love this... I am going to copy it on my blog. You are not showing up on my bloglines so I missed this earlier in the week.

basil812 said...

Hey Stephanie! I posted my answers on my blog!