I love this little blessing! She is shy (for at least the first 10 minutes) with everyone, serious, funny, silly, fearless, sweet, loving and caring. Her dad and I couldn't be more pleased with how God chose her for us. She is more than we could ever imagine. Here are some of her favorite things:
Favorite books: Hickory Dickory Dock and other nursery rhymes, The Kids book of prayers, The Hat (Jan Brett), The Mitten (Jan Brett), and any book by Sandra Boynton
Favorite Foods: Broccoli (we call them trees), frozen peas and corn, most veggies, any kind of fruit, homemade mac n' cheese w/hotdogs on Sundays after church, and of course Costco frozen yogurt
Favorite Toys: her first baby doll, her kitchen and the food that goes with it, her magna-doodle, any toy that she can play with outside
Favorite Activities: Going to see friends, swinging, playing outside, sliding, swimming, watching Veggie Tales
She is definitely an independent player with a great imagination. She comes across so serious sometimes yet there are other times she is hilarious. She loves going to church to learn about Jesus. She always looks forward to seeing her friends although she in a stage where she is just learning how to play with them and share things. But when all is said and done at the end of everyday she loves to hang out with dad and mom at home. I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for her wonderful life. I just pray that I will be the best mom I can for her and know how to channel her energy and personality correctly.
I Love you Sweet Pea,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment