The Gunstream Gazette

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Attitude of Gratitude Award

The Attitude of Gratitude Award 

lemonade-gratitude-award_thumb[2].jpg


I am grateful for the nomination to receive this award from a dear friend of mine, Shanda from Fellowship.  She sent me this and I just kept trying to think over and over in my mind why would I be deserving of this award.  I came to the conclusion that I am thankful for all that I have been blessed with, for a wonderful family, and for supportive friends.  I really have been trying to strive to live by Philippians 4:8 Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. It isn't always something that is easy for me but I really think that we are all life long learners striving to learn and become the best we can. 


Thank you Shanda!  In order to accept this award, I needed to nominate 10 blogs that I feel show an attitude of gratitude and then explain how I came to have an attitude of gratitude. Choosing 10 was such a hard job!  Each of the blogs I follow all inspire me in one way or the other.  If I ever need a lift or encouragement I read just read the blogs that are on my blog list.  Thank you everyone for who you are and what you mean to those who read about your lives on your blogs!!!


I thought these 10 were a good representation of bloggers really showing gratitude in their lives. These ladies inspire me by the way they are living a life of gratitude. Each of them have a unique story and way that they show their gratitude.  Whether it be serving the Lord where they have felt lead and called to move to, seeking wisdom and patience in being a parent, living within their means and/or being content with what they have, to just learning how to be grateful through everyday life as a Mom. So here are my choices for the Attitude of Gratitude Award:


 Behind the Boot

 Loving Life

 A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World


 the Hepworth Family


 The Walz Treat Journal


 GLIMPSES OF US


 Sense & Sensiblilty


 Idaho Mom


 Williams family adventure


 The Potter and the Clay


oliviaandspencer.blogspot.com


Here is the official fine print for accepting the Attitude of Gratitude award. As with most awards, there are a few requirements:

* Put the logo on your blog or post
* Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an an attitude of gratitude
* Link to your nominees within your post
* Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
* Share the love & link to this post & the person who nominated you for the award
* Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude


No comments: