Brinley came home last Sunday and was singing something that Chad and I couldn't make out for a little while. Then it hit us...She was singing THE B I B L E! It was so darling and she is getting better. She wakes up in the morning singing this and she stands on her lego table like it is her stage/platform and sings it. This just fills my heart with joy. She loves going to church on Sunday mornings and looks forward to being called "Brinley BOO" by her friends there.
This is proof that 2 year olds learn things in Sunday School. Good work Bethel nursery and GOD!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! So cute!
Brinley melts my heart also!
I love that she is having a great time sitting in a bucket and singing about the Lord! Maybe a good idea the next time she needs a bath after playing in the mud- just give her a bar of soap!
Love you,
Mom
Too sweet!
Krista (We're having computer issues and I can't post with my bloggger ID, to today I am anonymous)
That, too, melts my heart! Yes, children at the age of 2 are ready to learn all about their Creator and His plan for them:)
Post a Comment