Thanks to our moms for your unconditional love and your support. We are sooo blessed to have you in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful and thoughtful husband. Even though Chad was gone all day Saturday at a football game near Logan, Utah, he made an effort to remember me. Chad got home at 3AM from his game and when I woke up to go to church there were beautiful flowers on the table and a card from him and one from Brinley. I'm so loved. Thank you, Chad, for being so good to me. I am also blessed to have such a wonderful daughter, she brings so much joy to our lives!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Steph!! You are a great mom!
What a fun day! Happy belated Mother's Day!
Sorry I can't spell! I meant to write...
The post is soooo fitting! I just wanted to let you know I've linked to your site from mine... I nominated you for an award. Come check it out!
Stephanie you are a wonderful Mother. You spend time with Brinley and you show her Jesus' love.
You are also a great daughter and I'm very blessed that God gave you to us.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment