While I was making dinner tonight and Chad was feeding Karli squash, I glanced up to check on Brinley. At first I thought Brinley had pulled the bangs section of her hair forward and put it in her mouth. Boy, was I wrong. I asked her, "Brinley what is on your face?". No answer. I asked again and she finally looked up. Assessing the situation I saw the tube of my Great Lash Mascara first and thought OH NO! As it felt like slow motion, to then look at her face. It was everywhere!
Luckily, Chad was home.
I busted up laughing instead of telling her that she was wrong. Then, I ran for my camera. Chad was able to hold it together and tell her that was not okay to put on mommy's makeup and that someday mommy would show her how to wear makeup but not right now.
I then became the responsible adult that I am, and took pictures, while Chad took care of the discipline part of this.
It was my fault for leaving my makeup out, but it was pretty funny!
3 comments:
That's hilarious! She looks so cute getting ready for school!
Too funny!!! I would have reacted just like you did Steph.
Hahaha...that is so funny! I'm glad you grabbed the camera.
Post a Comment