Today Chad and I have been married for 5 years! There are some days that doesn't seem possible and then there are other days that doesn't sound long enough. It is amazing what you learn in 5 years and the types of situations you go through and learn through that make you grow closer together. It is hard to believe how much has changed in just five years, we've been through what seems like a lot.
Some of the highlights and changes:
Changes:
- Chad had hair (here is the proof) - but I'm pretty fond of the Bald and Beautiful!
- We have a beautiful little girl
- Have a truck and no more Land Rover
- Have become a lot more independent of our families that live so close to us
- The amount of things we use to get done on the weekends
- Our growth spiritually which has helped our relational growth together
- We sort of look a little different. HA Ha

Highlights:
- Oregon trips
- Trip to Ohio and seeing big Jesus (LOL)
- Crater Lake trip
- The times of laughter
- The times of tears
- Weekend road trips before Brinley
- Playing board or card games on the living room floor
- Cancun
- Driving around looking at houses, and dreaming
- There are so many happy times together! Thanks you for 5 great years (actually 7 years and 4 days) together
Happy 5 years! I love you Chad and I look forward to many more wonderful years together. I'm excited to see where God guides us next!!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!! We feel so blessed to have met you and have become great friends. We enjoy all of our times together and look forward to many more. Love ya!
Happy Anniversary! 5 years is so awesome. Hope you have a fun day planned.
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! It seems like just yesterday we "all 4" got married:)! I think every year is an accomplishment! Great job you two!
Post a Comment