Here's how it'll work...
The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice--but just for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin! Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information! I promise it will be something good! Good Luck to all!
5 comments:
Ok, I am going to do this too! How fun! Thanks for the fun idea!
Hope to see you soon! ~LISA
Done! I am so excited. What a neat idea.
Hi Stephanie! Thanks for your Christmas card and checking in on our blog. I'm sorry we missed you in Idaho! I'm afraid we weren't very organized with our time. Your little Brinley is SO Cute! We'll have to make sure we meet her the next time we're up there.
Bonnie
Thanks for entering my contest. YOU WON!!! Looks like you already have three winners on yours, that's OK, I'm already thinking of what I'm going to make for you. =)
~ Brandy <><
I have three winners for the contest Lisa, Amy and Brandy all posted this on their blogs. I am excited to make something for each of them. I hope you will all like whatever it is.
Post a Comment