The Gunstream Gazette

Saturday, February 7, 2009

$5 cash prize to the first correct answer

What does our insurance man, hiccups, and jury duty have in common?  Must have answers in by Thursday night.

5 comments:

Shanda said...

They are all annoying!

Hey Steph! So glad to be able to sneak a peek in on you and your family through your blog. I can't believe how much she's grown. She's beautiful!

I look forward to keeping in touch.

shanda

Lady July said...

Let's see.... you got summoned and selected for jury duty, then when the trial started you realized the defendant was your insurance agent, you got so nervous that your rates would go up if you didn't find him innocent that you got an uncontrollable case of hiccups that plagues you to this day! Am I close??? 8-D Anyway, I'm anxious to learn the answer to this vexing riddle! Sounds interesting!

Shawna said...

Okay, so I was going to say annoying...but that is already taken. I am not as creative as the next person. So, here is my attempt - always arrive at inconvienent times and/or seem unnecessary yet can be actually helpful.

Unknown said...

My answer is: They have nothing in common - they're all different. HA!!! Looking forward to hearing what the REAL answer is - I'm not good at riddles.

Krista said...

Steph, I've thought a lot about it and I just don't know! Great riddle. I am anxious to hear the answer!