The Gunstream Gazette

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Swim Lessons

Our summer started off with a great time at parent-tot swim lessons.  Brinley had a great time in her class with friends and family.  Her cousin Logan and friend Grace were in the same class.  Both Chad and I were able to do lessons with her.  She got very comfortable with the water.  Papa and Nana (Steph's parents) were able to come and watch their grandkiddos take lessons also.  








5 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! You set up your own blog! I am proud. Now I am motivated to set up my own. Cute background. I love the swimming pics!

Kym said...

I look forward to keeping up with your blog! Thank you for the invite. It looks great. Happy Blogging!

Shawna said...

Adorable...welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Welcome to the blogger club. Can't wait to see more.

Krista said...

Great pics Steph!