So, I have nothing against dogs. I actually like them quit a bit, but I love it when they are other people's. That way I don't have to find dog-sitters, be on doggy-do-duty, and feed and water them. I mean it is fortunate my girls and husband are fed and watered.
This is what I witnessed when I walked into my kitchen on Wednesday morning. I was only gone a few seconds...
We were already running late for pre-school and I had a huge mess. Of course, I had to take advantage of taking a picture before I laughed aloud in pure frustration with yet another mess in my house. Brinley was trying to be a great big sister and handed Karli the whole box of Cheerioes to Karli. I think Karli figured out how to get the Cherrioes out. What do you think? Yep, the whole box was empty and I didn't even capture on camera the amount of Cherrioes that were in the high chair.
Oh how I love my family! They always make me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment