The Gunstream Gazette

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let it snow~ Welcome December!

Our two hours outside and what little we accomplished. Have I mentioned we LOVE snow!
analyzing our outside project and trying to figure out how much we can do and get down in a short two hours while Karli naps
Here is our dinosaur that Brinley wanted to build. It looks more like a lizard and the picture does it no justice.
Brin and her snow gnome. It was suppose to be a snowman and it turned out more like an ancient Mayan ruin or a snow gnome.
The Snow Gnome
I don't care who you are, here is a word to the wise. If you buy a house on a corner and have a three car garage...that is A LOT of snow to shovel. I've been working on it and have a path to my mailbox and a path to my front door from our drive way. I ran out of time so I only dug out two tire tracks for chad to pull in and out of the garage in. I think I will leave the rest for Chad to shovel.

By the way Happy Anniversary to my parents today!

1 comment:

sarah said...

that was exactly my driveway plan yesterday. i shoveled from the garage to the door, and to the garbage cans on the curb (so i could bring them back in) and then from the garage tot he mail box. jason had to do all the rest when he got home last night. its hard work shoveling that much snow!