The Gunstream Gazette

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Introducing Karli Sue Gunstream

We are pleased to welcome Karli Sue to our family. She was born on June 24th, at 7PM, weighing in at 7lbs. 14oz. and 20.75" long. She is such a good baby. Brinley loves her big sister and wants to hold her every chance we will give her.

Karli just minutes after being born.
Waiting for her first bath
looking a lot like her sister

First "sisters" picture!





4 comments:

Krista said...

Welcome Karli Sue! We are so happy to finally meet you! May God bless you and your parents and may you know and love your Heavenly Father all the days of your life!

jen said...

Congratualtions!!!! She is beautiful and I love her name!

zandyk said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! It has been kinda tough going from one to two for me! How about you?

Shanda said...

Beautiful family, Stephanie!!!
I'm sure you are getting this all the time, but I just love the names of your girls. I hope you all are doing well. I enjoy the updates!