Oh the name-the-baby game. Why is this so hard for us. I have decided that some of it has to do with naming our first girl something a little different. It feels not right to give our second daughter a plain Jane name. But we struggled coming up with Brinley's name. We didn't have anything picked out for her until two weeks before she was born. And the day she was born we still had two names to decide between. Also, when Brinley was born, my 4th grade class at the time gave us some great suggestions. I don't have their help anymore. I have already posted for names on Facebook and a good number of names have come in but we are open to hearing more names. So please keep them pouring in. We are so tired of reading baby name books. Actually what I meant was, I'm so tired of looking at baby name books and Chad won't touch them with a ten foot pole.
I am going to attach an ultrasound picture for some inspiration; if you have any name suggestions please feel free to add to this list as often as possible between now and June 26th.
Thank you blogger friends!
Desperately seeking a name for our baby

4 comments:
Oh I'll play - I love naming babies!! I was harder when it was my own however. I enjoyed the suggestions.
Here are a few of mine! If you are sticking with "B" names I like: Brityn, Bailey, Braelyn and Bella.
If you are not sticking with "B" names I like: Gracie, Aislyn, Annie, Clara, Eevie, Isabelle, Lanae, Harleigh.
If I think of more I'll let you know.
My girls names are somewhat traditional, but not spelled traditionally-Emmilee and Abbie.
So I'll just throw a bunch out there :). Breah, Leah, Kinley, Noelle, Maleah, Brooklyn, Mya, Blaire, Briana, Emily, Lily
Okay so since we are going through the exact same thing I am more than willing to help out! We are actually in Texas waiting for our baby to be born and I thought we had already picked out a name for our son and my husband Andrew said he's not so sure! Great! Here are some girl names that we love and looks like we won't be having a girl soon! B names Braelyn, Brooklyn, Brenna, we also like Evie, Annalissa, Gabriella, Aliza, Gracelyn, Ireland, Sicily, Celia, Dillon, Autumn, Sage, Addelyn, Terrance, Felicity...just to name a few! Good luck with this, like I said going through the same thing and have no idea what we are going to do!
Post a Comment