Tuesday, December 1st, my daughter attempted to jump off the couch got her foot caught on one of the pillows and hit our coffee table. "That'll leave a mark"
Here is my sweet 2 1/2 year old. So proud of her ouchy~3 stitches
What can I say she is her dad's child. Although I truly hope that she doesn't have near as many stitches as Chad has had in his lifetime.
Looking Good Brin!
2 comments:
At least all my boys (19 total)stitches have been on their heads to be covered by the hair. I hope your Dr. took mor care to stitch so that the scar is very minimal. By the time my boys are 18 they are going to have railroad tracks running down their skull!!
She makes those stitches look so darned cute though!!
Oh Brinley! You definitely keep your mom and dad on their toes and you provide job security to emergency room doctors! Happy 2&1/2! Here's hoping you make it to 3 with zero doctor or hospital visits. . .
Post a Comment