The Gunstream Gazette

Monday, September 14, 2009

Struggles

Ever since my daughter was born, I have struggled with getting my weight under control. I don't know if it has to do with being 30 or what? I do know that I can't seem to get it back to my pre-pregnancy weight and I'm getting frustrated and discouraged. I have joined weight-watchers, had friends and family try to help keep me accountable, tried for a few months to stick to a workout routine and tried the 30 minute shred. I even think to myself, "why should I try if I might get pregnant again? Won't I have to start all over trying to loose the weight? Why do it now?"

I am not happy with how I look right now and I know that I'm the only one who can do anything about it. Plus I know that I need to get motivated myself. Just pray for me as I'm on this journey of trying to figure out my own body.

Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I think you look absolutely great! I wouldn't have had any idea you are not at your pre-pregnancy weight. You look terrific!