The Gunstream Gazette

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo Meme



I have not been very good at blogging recently.  So I just want to thank Kristen and Shawna for this idea.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

1.  Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2.  Select the 4th picture in the folder
3.  Explain the picture
4.  Tag 4 people to do the same.  NO CHEATING! (no cropping, editing, etc...).  If you want to play, join in the fun!  Sounds good but I don't know how to Tag someone.  

This was Labor Day weekend 2006.  That is my dad guiding the raft and my mom and I riding.  We were preparing to go through the Time Zone rapid on the Salmon River above Riggins, Idaho.  I found out the week after this trip that I was pregnant with Brinley.  This picture might explain why she is such a thrill seeker.


No comments: