The Gunstream Gazette

Monday, September 15, 2008

Memory Lane

I borrowed this from my friend Lisa's blog and thought I would play along.

Here are the directions: 1. You comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.  It doesn't matter if you've known me a little or a lot, anything you remember!  2. Next, you re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.  It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.  If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.  If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.   

7 comments:

Shawna said...

I remember over the last 5 years that I was neighbors with Amber I always saw you and Chad's picture on their refrigerator. I didn't know you but I always thought that you were so gorgeous and looked so sweet! I wanted to meet you! Now, I have the privalege of knowing you and gaining a friendship. Thanks!

Leah said...

I remember you leading your class at Greenhurst down the hall when I came into vote. You stopped and talked to me for a second. Ever since I have known you, you have always smiled at me and been friendly. I love that about you... that, and you laugh at my jokes. :)

Krista said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know which memory to write about. I remember how when Richard was in the hospital, Memorial Day of 2004, all the way through both of our weddings that summer, and into September, you and Chad came to visit us in the hospital(s) so many times. You always brought fun games, great conversation, and prayers for us. I also remember starting that precepts Bible study and doing like 2 lessons:) Oops! Anyway, thanks for being there through the good times (I probably should have picked one of those) and the bad. I won't forget it, friend!

Krista said...

I am posting a memory for my Mom, because we always get a kick out of this story, and I had to include a happy story, too. She remembers you showing up to Richard and my wedding with the ink tag still in your brand new dress. I remember the dress, and it's adorable, by the way. Chad had to go back to the mall to have it removed for you. I guess since I was the bride, I didn't hear about it until later:) It was all about me that day!

Micah Kavedzic said...

I remember you making me sneak out after curfew during 'First Week' in high school and then ending up in the hospital with Penny :) who had caught hypothermia. What better way to start our senior year!

basil812 said...

I think our memories of eachother are similar. I loved the times when you would come over & hang out & we would watch FRIENDS & laugh. And Taco John's Tuesdays! I miss you, me & Amy hanging out together during our pre-marriage days. Great memories!

Anonymous said...

Dancing at some random hotel lounge with an old guy dressed like a sailor...then driving to Sandpoint at 10:00 at night and ranting about guys...and then shopping for just the right dress...and my high heel breaking so I had to hobble around for the rest of the wedding...and then we missed our exit on the way home and took a super long detour! What a trip!